ISAS Research Notes and Other Publications
1. Quasi-periodic Oscillations of the X-ray Flux from Binary X-ray Sources, T. Dotani, RN 418, (1989).
3. Ginga observation of clusters of galaxies - X-ray spectra and iron abundances of intracluster gas, Isamu Hatsukade, RN 435 (1990).
4. Fluctuations in the cosmic X-ray background and their relation to active galactic nuclei, Kiyoshi Hayashida, RN 466, (1990).
5. X-ray study of Seyfert galaxies, and the unified theory, Hisamitsu Awaki, RN 473 (1991).
6. X-ray studies of optically thin hot plasma in the Milky Way Galaxy, Shigeo Yamauchi, RN 474, (1991).
7. Spectral study of black hole candidates observed with Ginga, Ken Ebisawa, RN 483 (1991).
8. An unbiased survey of faint X-ray sources with the Ginga satellite, H. Kondo, RN 494, (1991).
9. X-ray observations of accreting magnetic white dwarfs, Manabu Ishida, RN 505, (1992).
10. X-ray study of hot diffuse matter in galaxies and poor cluster of galaxies, Takeshi Tsuru, RN 528 (1993).
11. Study of the dipping X-ray binary X1916-05 observed with Ginga, Kenji Yoshida, RN 531 (1993)
12. X-ray observations of Cyg X-3, Hiroshi Nakamura, The Institute of Physical and Chemical Research, IPCR CR-62, October (1993).
13. Study of the binary X-ray pulsar Her X-1 observed with Ginga, Chul-Sung Choi, RN 543 (1994).
14. Study of X-ray emission mechanism from highly variable active galactic nuclei, Makoto Tashiro, RN 549 (1994).
15. Ginga observations of low-mass X-ray binaries: their evolution and recycled pulsars, Kazumi Asai, RN 552 (1994).
16. Study of aperiodic variation in X-ray pulsars, Toshiaki Takeshima, RN 554, (1994).
[Top of page] [Previous: IAU Circulars] [Back to Contents]